Google
 

Monday, November 5, 2007

Stripper Does Insurance Industry

by Candy Brooks
I had the great opportunity to interview a beautiful blue eyed blonde who worked as an exotic dancer. She worked for many well known gentlemen's clubs in the United States. Her travels have taken her to New York, Los Angeles, Las Vegas and Hawaii. After two years of dancing, Stacey hung up her high heel stilettos to get into insurance.

Candy: Ok, my first question I'm dying to ask you is what was your stage name as an exotic dancer?

Stacey: Well, it actually took me a long time to decide on a stage name. I wanted something people could remember. Many of my friends told me just to use my last name, Sweet, but I didn't want to use any part of my real name.

A while back when I was out with my friends in Hawaii it seemed that everyone that I met over there would say to me, "it's a pleasure to meet you." I kept hearing that over and over and it finally clicked to me that I should use the name, "Pleasure." I felt that name was very fitting for me at the time (giggles)

Candy: So why did you make the switch from strip teasing to getting into the insurance industry?

Stacey: I really made good money as a dancer; however, I started to get burned out from all the traveling that I did. I would get club promoters calling me at crazy hours of the day, and asking me to drop everything just to fly across the country and be a featured dancer. That made it pretty exhausting after awhile, and I felt I needed a change in my life.

Candy: So how did you get to where you are now and into the insurance industry?

Stacey: Well, I was performing at a club in Los Angeles, and a guy I was talking to said that if I ever needed a change in my life to give him a call. He gave me his card.

Candy: I bet you hear that line all the time.

Stacey: Yeah, pretty much, but something about him seem genuine, so I called him probably a week after meeting him, and he got me into the business.

Candy: What did your friends think of your decision and what changes has it made in your life?

Stacey: They were all very supportive. It actually has given me more sleep. I've been spending more time with my younger sister. She has been going to Nursing School, and I have been using the money I have been earning to help her as much as I can.

Candy: So I hear you also have done some modeling?

Stacey: Yes, I actually have done lots of photo shoots. Many of my pictures are actually published and on the internet.

Candy: Anything you want to say to anyone out there?

Stacey: Sure. I really appreciate everyone's support. Thank you to all of you who have helped me in my life.

Candy: It was a real pleasure (no pun intended) interviewing you. Are there any websites out there that you want to recommend to our readers?

Stacey: http://www.auto-insurance-quoter.com/

No comments: